Players must select "esports Modes". These settings will automatically be applied.
- All players are advised to include the last 4 digits of the Match ID as the clan tag for each match to assist staff members.
- All players are advised to appear offline for the entirety of the match.
- Teams are not allowed any pick-ups or substitutes.
- If you stay until the end of the game you agree to the host settings.
- If your opponent is late but you start the match, the match must be completed.
If the game is a 1v1 or 2v2 then no pickups or substitutes are allowed. All players in the lobby must have their PSNs listed on the match details page.
If the game is a 3v3 or 4v4, then teams may use one player who is not listed on the roster to play.
This prize is based on 32 teams competing, and WILL change depending on the number of signups. If there are not 4 teams competing, the tournament will be cancelled and credits returned.
- Time Limit: Mode Specific
- Score Limit: Mode Specific
- CODCaster: Enabled
- Join-In-Progress: Allowed
- Intermission: Disabled
- Respawn Delay: Mode Specific
- Force Respawn: Enabled
- Wave Spawn Delay: Disabled
- Suicide Penalty: Mode Specific
- Team Kill Penalty: None
- Pre-Match Timer: 15 Seconds
- Pre-Round Timer: 5 Seconds
- Team Chage In-Game: Enabled
- Spectating: Team Only
- Spectating POV: First Person Only
- Killcam: Enabled
- Mini-Map: Normal
- Battle Chatter: Disabled
- Announcer: Enabled
Health and Damage
- Hardcore Mode: Disabled
- Health: Normal
- Health Regeneration: Normal
- Friendly Fire: Enabled
- Number of Lives: Mode Specific
- Teamkill Kick Limit: Unlimited
- Headshots Only: Disabled
- Explosive Delay: Enable CWL rules
- Scorestreak Delay: 15 Seconds
Search & Destroy
- Round Limit: 1.5 Minutes
- Score Limit: 6 Points
- Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
- Plant Time: 5 Seconds
- Defuse Time: 7.5 Seconds
- Multi Bomb: Disabled
- Switch Sides: Every Round
- Silent Plant: Disabled
- Respawn Delay: None
- Suicide Penalty: None
Health and Damage
- Ardennes Forest - Search and Destroy
- London Docks - Search and Destroy
- Saint Marie Du Mont - Search and Destroy
- USS Texas - Search and Destroy
- Time Limit: 5 Minutes
- Score Limit: 250 Points
- Location Order: Normal
- Respawn Delay: None
- Suicide Penalty: 2.5 Seconds
Health and Damage
- Number of Lives: Unlimited
- Ardennes Forest - Hardpoint
- Gibraltar - Hardpoint
- London Docks - Hardpoint
- Saint Marie Du Mont – Hardpoint
Capture The Flag
- Time Limit: 10 Minutes
- Capture Limit: Unlimited
- Winning Condition: Flag Captures
- Auto Return Time: 30 Seconds
- Pickup Time: None
- Enemy Carrier: Delayed
- Extra Time: 1 Minute
- Respawn Delay: 5 Seconds
- Suicide Penalty: None
Health and Damage
Number of Lives: Unlimited
- Ardennes Forest - Capture the Flag
- Flak Tower - Capture the Flag
- London Docks - Capture the Flag
CWL Variant Restrictions
- M1 Bazooka
- The Following DLC Weapons:
- High Caliber
- Rapid Fire
- Rifle Grenade
- Recon Aircraft
- Counter Recon Aircraft
- Care Package
- Emergency Airdrop
- Molotov Cocktail
- Turrets are not permitted for use in this tournament.
- Teams that fire a turret will be forfeited the round(s) that the turret was used during.
- Incendiary shells are not permitted for use in this tournament.
- Teams are responsible for reporting their match. Please report your loss.
- Decisions Are Final: Tournament Staff have the final decision in all matters related to this competition.
- Teams must use the players listed on the roster. If a team plays with an ineligible player they will forfeit all maps the player was competed in.
- Single Elimination: After losing a Match, Teams will be eliminated from the Bracket.
- Times: All matches within the bracket have scheduled times. These scheduled times should be adhered to as much as possible. If a tournament is delayed, please check the ‘Status’ of the tournament on the information page as times may be adjusted to accommodate for in-game updates or other unforeseen issues.
- Double Forfeit: If a Match is not played and neither Team submits a Ticket requesting the Forfeit win, or both Teams otherwise Forfeit a Game/Match, both teams will be forfeited.
- Seeding: Teams will be randomly seeded at of the close of Registration. Seeds are done in ascending order. Seed one is the highest seed.
- Game Types in Rounds: Game Types will be set for each Round of the Bracket. These Game Types must be played and may not be substituted out. A gentleman’s agreement does not stand in the case of a dispute.
- Definition: The Host is the Player who must create the Custom Game and ensure that the proper Settings and Map are used. The Host should set their party player limit to match the number of players for the specified match. (Example: Player Limit 8 for a 4 vs 4 match.)
- Host and Side Choice for each Game: The higher seeded team at match time must host the first game. The lower seeded team will host the second game. This will alternate until a tie breaker game is required.
- Lag test: A lag test should be performed before the start of each game to ensure all players have an acceptable player to player connection.
- Lag: If the host’s connection to the server becomes unreasonable during a game:
- The non-hosting team may switch teams or leave the game only if the lag is so severe that it impacts the outcome of the game. If you do this, please ensure you have video proof. If it proves that the lag was not significant then you will forfeit the map for leaving. Please only leave if the game is unplayable. Failure to provide video proof of the lag will result in a forfeit.
- Incorrect Ending: If the Host incorrectly ends a Game, their Team may Forfeit the Game.
- If all players in your team are unable to host the hosting privileges will be transferred to your opposition. If all 4 players in your team have a strict NAT you may be at risk of forfeit.
- Warm-up: No warm-up or practice Games are permitted once the Match’s first Game has begun. If a Match is played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and will count as the official results.
- Delays: Teams may not delay the start of a Match beyond its scheduled start time, without the approval of a Tournament Official. Teams may delay a Match between Games for up to five minutes.
- Minimum Required Players: Teams may only be short handed by one player in order to start a Search and Destroy Game. A Team will Forfeit the Match if they are missing more than one player than the match specifies by 15 minutes after a Match’s default start time (Grace Period). Teams will be forced to start a Game at the end of a Grace Period.
- Disconnections: Search and Destroy Games must be restarted if a Player disconnects in the first 30 seconds and before the first kill. If a Player disconnects from a Search and Destroy Game after the first 30 seconds or after the first kill, the Game must continue and the Player may rejoin the Game.
- If a player disconnects a team may leave the game however may incur up to a 2 round penalty if their opponent has killstreaks or specialists, example:Game is 3-3 and a team leaves, opposition have full streaks and specialists. The game may resume 3-5.
- Disconnections: If a player disconnects in a respawn game mode the game will continue.
- Normal Boundaries: Players who move their Character outside of the normal boundaries of a Map may Forfeit the Game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a Map includes but is not limited to part of the Character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your Character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your Character.
- Outside Players/Spectators: After a Custom Game has been created, only eligible Players on the two Teams and Staff members may be invited/join. If an ineligible Player joins a Game, the Game must be ended if the player affects the game and/or doesn't leave within 30 seconds of joining. If a Player is found to have invited an ineligible Player to a Game, they will Forfeit the Game.
- No Shows: The No Show grace period time is 20 minutes after the match's original start time for round one only.
- No shows: The No Show grace period time is 15 minutes after round one.
- To report a no show please create a ticket under ‘no show’ and upload proof of your friend request not being accepted, your team in the lobby and the time on your console or PC.
- Time Limit: Both teams must report the Match results within 10 minutes of its completion. Failure to report the Match results on time may result in a Forfeit.
- Report Match Score: To report the Match results, please report on the ‘Match Details’ page. Ensure you are logged in and the team leader to report.
- Falsely reporting: If you report falsely you will be banned. Falsely reporting slows down the tournament and wastes admin time. If you accidently report wrong please create a ticket immediately.
- Cheating: Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or Ban from ESHUB. A ticket must be submitted immediately, along with proof, screenshot or video, of the cheating. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language. For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
- Screenshots: At least one member of each Team should take a Screenshot(s) of each Game’s results in case proof is needed for a dispute. Screenshots should be clearly visible and contain the Game Score, all Players on both Teams, and a time stamp.
- Disputes: In order to dispute Game results, Players/Teams must create a dispute ticket in their Match Details page, that they would like to Protest the Game before a new Game has begun. Players have 15 minutes to create a dispute ticket.
- Concessions: Teams may request that they be allowed to concede victory of a Game. Teams may request that their opponent not receive a Forfeit penalty.
- Dispute Evidence: If a Screenshot(s) is needed in order to resolve a dispute, it should be transferred to the user’s computer and uploaded to the user’s social media or tinypic.com. Videos may also be uploaded to a website such as YouTube. The URL for the image(s)/video must be attached to the dispute Ticket(s). The issue must be clearly stated as well as the time in the video in which the issue occurred, and/or what the Tournament Official should be looking for in the picture.
- Settings: For Search and Destroy, the hosting team will forfeit all rounds where the incorrect setting(s) affected the game. If a game is hosted out of order, the hosting team will forfeit that game that was played out of order. Gentlemans agreement on map changes will not be tolerated.
- Restricted Items: For Search and Destroy, use of any restricted item(s) will result in the loss of the round(s) the item(s) were used.
- Premature Game Ending: Teams that force the game to end prematurely by player(s) switching teams, leaving the game, inviting outsite players, and/or the host ending the game may result in the loss of the round and/or game for Search and Destroy.
- Equipment: Players may not use a Turbo controller, a Button Macro controller or Keyboard/Mouse. Turbo controllers allow Players to press a button that results in their Character performing a set of actions that would normally require the Player to press the same button multiple times. Button Macro controllers allow Players to press a button that results in their Character performing a set of actions that would normally require the Player to press multiple buttons. The team using the ineligible equipment will forfeit that games of the match it was used on.
- IP Flooding (DDoS Attacks): Performing or assisting with a DDoS attack of your opponent will result in immediate disqualification of that team. All players on that team will be banned.
- Evading a Tournament or Servere Site Ban: Any player found evading a severe site ban or one related to Online Tournaments will be disqualified from this competition. If that player participates in any part of the match during the first tournament round, that team will forfeit the games that were played. If that player participates in any part of a match after the first tournament round, that team will be disqualified from the competition. The offending player(s) will be banned.
- Account Recovering XBL or PSN Accounts: Tournament participants are forbidden to allow others to play in this competition in place of them by sharing XBL or PSN accounts. The offending the team forfeit the entire match. The offending players will be banned.
- Evading a Ban: If a player is found evading a ban the team will be disqualified from this competition. The offending player(s) will be banned.
- Lack of Cooperation: Failing to comply with Support Staff's directions and/or requests may result in the forfeit of round(s), a map, or the entire match. Verbal or written abuse of a staff member will result in a suspension.
- Failure to Report a Tournament Match: Any team leader/captain that fails to report their tournament match within ten (10) minutes after the conclusion of their match or upon receiving notification from support staff to do so, may be suspended from the site for up to twenty-four (24) hours.
- Warnings: Tournament Officials may issue a Warning for infractions including, but not limited to, the use of profane words or phrases, discussion of controversial religious topics, threats/implied violence, lack of punctuality, and failure to follow tournament staff instructions. All warnings and penalties are given to the team, not the individual player.
- Penalties: After a maximum of three (2) warnings, post-warning penalties, including but not limited to the following, may be enforced: A Game Forfeit, a Match Forfeit, and a Site Ban for a specified duration. Penalties may also be combined with other penalties.
- Disqualification: Some infractions may result in warnings and penalties being bypassed with immediate disqualification from the remainder of the Tournament being enforced. Examples of behavior or actions that could result in this are physical acts violence, cheating, collusion/manipulating the bracket, drug/substance abuse on-site, any illegal activities, betting or gambling on a tournament or match results, hate speech, and harassment.
Credits are non-refundable.
If you dispute a purchase on Paypal we will take legal action to recover all lost assets.
Prize claims must be completed within 24 hours of the end of the tournament otherwise the user may risk forfeiture of the prize.
Prizes are dependant and vary depending on how many participants signup to the tournament.
Prizes may take up to 72 hours to be processed.
General Online Tournament Rules
THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY BE UPDATED AND MODIFIED AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. RULINGS MAY BE MADE OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FAIR PLAY AND TOURNAMENT INTEGRITY. PARTICIPATION IN A TOURNAMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ESHUB’S DECISIONS, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS AND IN ALL RESPECTS. WINNING A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Each individual tournament will be held on the scheduled dates provided by The Esports HUb
You must be an active and valid member of www.theesportshub.com. You must register via the registration form and signups are a first come first serve basis. Signups are open until the tournament is full or the scheduled start time passes.
For a tournament entry to be considered valid, participants must provide all necessary/requested information. Incomplete or more than one entries will see the participant as disqualified - one entry per person per tournament. All entries become the property of ESHUB and will not be acknowledged or returned. Please note that ESHUB is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
Potential winners (“Potential Winners”) must comply with these official rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential Winners shall have no right to any prize unless the conditions set forth in these and any other applicable rules are satisfied. Potential winners must go to Prize Claims found on the user panel and ensure their paypal information is correct and working. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, does not respond, or fails to sign and return the required documentation within fourteen (14) days of the first notification attempt, the Potential Winner forfeits his or her eligibility to claim a prize.
Potential Winners are limited to one prize package per Tournament. A description of the potential prizes, if any, will be provided for each individual Tournament. Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for any other prize. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, gratuities and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Potential Winners who are eligible for award of a prize assume all liability for use of the prize.
Requirements of Potential Winners and Limitations.
Unless otherwise specified for an individual Tournament, all participants must be legal residents of BE , BG , CZ , DK , DE , EE , IE , EL , ES , FR , IT , LV , LT , LU , HU , MT , NL , HE , PL , PT , RO , SI , SK , FI , SE , UK , IS , LI , NO , CH , GB , AT , TR , HR , RU, or GR and at least 13-years old as of date of entry. Children under 13 are not permitted to register on this Site or for any Tournaments, and Sponsor will not knowingly collect information from children under age 13. If requested by ESHUB, winners must provide a copy of his/her government issued photo ID with proof of age. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor in his/her jurisdiction (under 18 years old, except in Alabama and Nebraska where a minor is under 19 years old) must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. Minors who do not have a signed release will not be eligible to receive a prize. Users should adhere to the age restrictions of games. Employees of the Sponsor, the Tournament's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. Eligibility to receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
ESHUB is not responsible for any incorrect/inaccurate information, whether caused by users of the site or by any of the equipment/programming associated with the site or in any tournament. Moreover by any technical or human error, which may have occurred in the registration process, tournament entries or in connection with any tournament including, technical limitations or other events that may result in the disqualification or loss of ranking status of any participant in any tournament. ESHUB does not assume any responsibility for errors, interruptions, deletions, defects/delays, or site/tournament communication line failures. Additionally ESHUB does not take any responsibility for any theft or destruction of unauthorized access to or modification of any registration entries.
ESHUB and its employees, affiliates, sponsors, partners, suppliers, will not be responsible or accountable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any kind in any event.
All participating participants give ESHUB and its affiliates permission to use names, nick-names, gamer tags, and likeness in promotional associations of this and other tournaments, and waive any claims of royalty or right for such use, unless otherwise agreed upon or where prohibited.
Decisions & Conduct
By participating in the Tournament, participants agree to abide the rules of each specific Tournament. Participants further agree to be bound by the decisions made by ESHUB, its employees, its volunteers, and other personnel. Participants who fail to abide by posted rules and gain unfair advantage, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Inappropriate or unsportsmanlike behavior is prohibited. All decisions concerning disputes are final.
Prize(s) that may be awarded to eligible winner(s) are limited to one prize package per winner. A description of the prizes will be provided for each individual tournament. Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for other prizes. In the case of an unavailable prize, in its sole discretion, sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal/greater value. All taxes, gratuities and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of winner.
Each Potential Winner who has satisfied the required contingencies to become eligible for the award of a prize is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes on such prize. ESHUB or the Sponsor are not responsible for any unspecified expenses which shall be the responsibility of winners.
ESHUB reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule a tournament to a later date and time if for any reason a tournament is unable to be operated at its scheduled time/date.