At The Esports Hub LTD (SC524472 with remote offices at 149 High St, Glasgow G1 1PH, United Kingdom), we are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring the protection of your personal information. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and protect your personal data when you access our website. We also respect your right to be forgotten if you choose to exercise it.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information includes any data that can identify, relate to, describe, or be associated with a specific individual. This may encompass:
- Social security number
- Physical characteristics or description
- Telephone number
- Passport number
- Driver's license or state identification card number
- Insurance policy number
- Education and employment details
- Employment history
- Bank account number
- Credit card number
- Debit card number
- Financial information
- Medical information
- Health insurance information
In essence, personal information pertains to data that can be used to identify or contact individuals accessing our website. It does not include publicly available information from government records or publicly accessible sources other than data voluntarily provided to our website by the individual.
2. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
We respect your privacy rights and are committed to upholding them. This includes your "right to be forgotten," which allows you to request the deletion of your personal information from our records.
3. DATA COLLECTION
We collect personal information only when necessary for the operation of our website and the provision of our services. This data is collected through lawful and transparent means, and we do not share or sell your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
4. DATA USAGE
We use your personal information for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Providing and maintaining our website and services
- Communicating with you
- Complying with legal obligations
- Improving our services
- Protecting our rights and interests
5. DATA SECURITY
We implement robust security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Our security practices are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure the highest level of protection.
7. YOUR CHOICES
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal information
- Request the deletion of your personal information (subject to legal requirements)
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent (where applicable)
To exercise these rights or make inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY