Would you like to take our 45 second set-up wizard?
It looks like you don't have challenges activated, do you want to enable challenges?
You're all ready to go Enter the arena and win!
Create a party to compete in Challenges. To read more about what a Party is and how they work, please read our help article HERE
Refer a friend
This is your personalized referral code. You can share this code with other users. Once they open the link, they will be prompt to deposit an amount above $5.00. When they successfully deposit an amount above $5.00 you and the referred user will be awarded $5.00 into your secondary balance. Your secondary balance can be viewed and enabled in My Bank. When the secondary balance is enabled, 5% of your challenge fee is covered by your secondary balance, and the remaining 95% is covered by your main balance.